It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Sunday, March 9, 2014

Photo Gallery : Maeklong Market, Thailand

One of the big things I miss from Thailand is the availability of good quality, fresh, cheap produce.  Where we live now, I can't even buy any Asian greens, and I really miss that.  There's no fresh coriander here, but I can buy fresh basil (yay!).  Walking through Maeklong was fantastic, and I wished I could scoop up all the lovely cheap seafood, fruit and veg and take it home.  Here's a bundle of shots of great produce in this amazing market - all laid out for the locals to buy.

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!