It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer Soundtrack #5




I know I've been a bit slack with the whole Summer Soundtrack thing, but we've been doing a lot of travelling and I don't take my laptop with me.  People tell me I can successfully blog on the iPad or iPhone, but I'm still not convinced, so I'm sticking with the MacBookPro for the moment.

Anyway, one CD that's been in both of our cars this summer is David Guetta's "Nothing But The Beat".  I know I said that we're seriously not into house or dance music, but this stuff is absolutely addictive.  We had it on in the house at first and you can't actually NOT dance to it - it just makes you wiggle your butt.  Even the dog was dancing around with us.

The reason I bought the CD was that I'd heard the song "Titanium" (the last cut on the CD) and it features an Adelaide singer called Sia.  It's very catchy and I was hoping the rest of the CD would be too - it definitely is.

As Molly Meldrum (obscure Australian reference) would say - "Do yourself a favour" and get hold of it.  Then get dancing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!