It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Friday, July 6, 2012

Thank You!




Wow, the counter has just clicked over to 10,000 page views of my blog - thank you so incredibly much!

I'm still rather amazed that anyone is interested in my adventures, recipes and general waffle - but I'm thrilled that you are.

Thank you and have a seriously fabulous day.

4 comments:

  1. I'm mostly here for the bacon jam recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't we all? Seriously, would you eat it though? I'm still heavily leaning towards making a batch to try it. Want to be my taste tester?

      Delete
  2. Of course I would eat it! I probably wouldn't make it though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, you'll be my first port of call should I make it.

      I hear you make a mean guacamole though ...

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!