It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Flat Hair Help?

Bad hair personified.


I've written before about my ridiculously straight and flat hair, and how much I love dry shampoo (still do, it's fabulous!), but I've now got a new problem.  Toni & Guy have stopped making their Volume mousse and I've used up my last can.

I've tried four different "volume" mousses on the market in Germany and they're all useless, leaving my hair softer, flatter and oilier than before (sigh).

Does anyone have any tips for a really good volume mousse that actually works?  Anything I can get in Australia, USA, UK, or even Germany?


This hair?  I wish!

2 comments:

  1. I find the hard water here in Germany makes my hair MUCH flatter. Once or twice a week I mix Arm and Hammer baking soda (or just German Haus Natron) into my shampoo. It really helps. :) I also use a Nexxus mousse when I bother to do anything with my hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They're brilliant tips. I'm going into DM today, so will look for Nexxus mousse. Have a fabulous day!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!