It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Wednesday, November 13, 2013

40,000? Wow!



My blog has just clocked over 40,000 visits and, besides being utterly amazed, I'm also very thankful that so many of you have taken the time to come over and have a look at my ramblings.

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to you all.  I hope you've managed to get some useful info out of my travel tips, some decent food out of my recipes, and some laughs out of my adventures.

Thank you so much, and have a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!