It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Sunday, September 21, 2014

My New Fave Drink


One of the many perks about doing so much travel is that I get to try lots of new food and drinks.  When I was last in London I got to try Stella Artois Cidre Pear - it's so YUMMY!  I don't like normal cider so much, but this stuff is great.

It's a perfect summer drink, and even though we're going into the colder months now, I'm going to try and get some into my fridge.  If they sell it where you live, or you manage to get your hands on some whilst you're travelling, please give it a try.


Has anyone seen any Stella Artois Cidre over here in Germany?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!