It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Sunday, July 7, 2013

Nooooooooo!

Apologies for the lack of blog posts of late, our home Internet is down and I'm posting this from my phone.

Whilst the lack of Internet is driving me just a little bit mad, it's amazing how much I'm getting done in the "real world".  My house hasn't been this clean in ages, and I've even made preserves for the first time ever (cherries, should you ask).

Someone's meant to be coming on Tuesday to fix it, but  guessing it'll take a bit longer to get back online.  

I've got some great blog posts coming up though, so please bear with me!

Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!