It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Press Pause



Like many bloggers, I read lots of other blogs and I know what it's like to click onto your favourite blogs and to see that no-one has updated anything and you don't know if something is wrong, or if they're ever going to update again.

Anyway, everything is fabulous here, but I've got a few busy things going on right about now.  I'm not just going to disappear, but I'm not going to be posting as regularly until about the middle of June.  There might still be the odd post, but not anything as regular as there has been.

I will be back, promise, I'm just pressing pause.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!